Aqualux LED 24V AC/DC Strip Lighting AQS-260-24-2700 - priced per metre cut to length off the roll
High quality LED Lighting Strip with 3M adhesive backing which is designed for 24VAC-powered applications both in outdoor landscaping and indoor installations
Available in reels of 10m strip length or here in cut-to-length quantites to 100mm (0.1m) increment.
Aqualux AQS-260-24-2700 High quality LED Lighting Strip which is designed for AC-powered applications both in outdoor landscaping and indoor installations.
We also supply this product in full 10m reels at a discounted price or here as Cut to length to 0.1m increment (100mm), e.g. you can order 1.3m
- 3M Adhesive backing - no screw fasteners required when applied to a clean smooth surface.
- 60 x LEDs per metre
- 24VAC-Compatible (preferred). Can also be run on 24VDC
- Compatible with our AQO range of toroidal 24V Transformer Power Supplies, AQS-260 strip will run off the same AC-trunk cable as other 24V lights in the Aqualux range - greatly simplifying cabling and installation issues.
- With no dedicated DC driver required, system and installation costs are also reduced.
- IPX6 Rated
- Coated in a Parylene-C CVD process, AQS-260 is IPX6 rated, providing protection in most damp and exposed locations. Avoidance to direct sunlight (i.e. intense UV) should be avoided.
- Should mechanical protection be required, we recommend installation into an aluminium profile.
- Dimmable on 24VAC by dimming the 240V power to the transformer with a standard 240V Universal Dimmer such as a Clipsal Universal 32E450UDM. This in conjunction with our AQO24 range of power supplies will give smooth dimming from 0% - 90% with unprecedented ease of installation - no more 1-10V/PWM/Resistance confusion.
Please Note: Due to the Parylene coating process, solder joints should be lightly abraded/scraped before attempting soldering. Recoat the soldered connection using silicon conformal spray or wipe over with a smear of silicon sealant.
- Product Code: AQS-260-24-2700
- Input Voltage: 24V AC or 24V DC
- Watts / M: 11.6W (24V AC) or 14.8W (24V DC)
- Lumens / M: 690 (on 24V AC) or 1085 (on 24V DC)
- LED: LG 5630
- CCT: Colour Temp 2765K (Duv -0.0020)
- Chromacity: x=0.4512 y=0.4031 / u’=0.2603 v’=0.5231
- CRI: 83 (Ra)
- IP Rating: IPX6
- Protective Coating: Parylene-C
- Maximum LED strip Run Length from 24V AC low voltage trunk cable connection: 7m
- Maximum LED strip Run Length from 24V DC low voltage trunk cable connection: 5m
- Each strip must have it's own low voltage hook-up lead. The strips cannot be joined together in series or end to end
- Cut Interval: 100mm - solder points for supply cable at each 100mm
- Dimensions of strip: (nominal) 10.2mm wide x 1.8mm thick
- Power Supply Compatibility: 24V AC Magnetic Iron Core Transformer or 24V DC Constant Voltage
- Dimming Support: Clipsal Universal 32E450UDM