Aquatran Transformer 12V AC 400VA (400 watt) IP67 Outdoor Toroidal - AQO12-400
Australia’s Leading Outdoor Power Supply. Recognised as the best performing, best priced and best looking outdoor low-voltage power unit available.
Click for our full range of Tinned LV Cable plus 12V & 24V AC transformers
Rock Around The Block is Australia's most experienced & technical Aqualux/Aquatran dealer - Garden lighting since 1986
We hold large stocks for instant shipping
This high-performance toroid-based transformer is epoxy encapsulated for maximum protection outdoors from wind, rain and general ingress. Rated to IP67 by an independent laboratory, it is suited to powering a wide range of applications from outdoor garden and pond lighting, suitable low voltage pond pumps and remote telemetry equipment. It may be buried in the garden to eliminate visual impact on the landscape & is protected against the effects of immersion in water. It is the best outdoor power supply available. We have never had a warranty claim or requested replacement.
- Rated IP67. Can be buried underground - flood-proof, hose-proof & weatherproof.
- Rugged polycarbonate enclosure
- Thermal and UV stable epoxy resin encapsulate
- SELV (separated or safety extra low voltage) output
- Designed and approved to NSW 22116 - AS/NZS/EN 61558.2.6
- Dimmable with the latest technology universal dimmers or leading edge dimmers - check specifications in relation to wire wound iron core transformer capability.
- For wall mounting or in-ground burial.
- Primary 240V / 50Hz
- Secondary Output (zero load): 12+VAC
- Built in auto-resetting thermal protection.
- Complete with 1.8m flex and plug & 800mm 8mm2 low voltage cable.
- Comes with 20mm conduit adaptors for hard wiring to mains & low Voltage.
- Must be installed in accordance with AS3000 wiring standards.
- Dimensions: 158W 180H 80D mm
- Weight: 5.83kg
Warranty: 5 year limited manufacturing fault warranty.
The Aquatran AQO range is designed and engineered in Australia and fabricated in China.