Fiskars Titanium Easy Action Micro-Tip Mixed Media Scissor snip 9052 (Pack 3)
Founded in 1649, Fiskars is Finland's oldest company.
Authorised Fiskars Australian dealer - full support
We hold large stocks for instant shipping
Convenient value pack of 3
A deluxe hard titanium coated blade version of Fiskars 190500-1001. Also coded as 1027959. Replaces 99217097, 99216935, 99218697, 12-99218697WJ & 9921
Your friends who say you're a bit obsessive simply lack your refinement, your appreciation for detail, and your favourite "finishing touch" tool in the sewing or paper craft room as they are perfect for fine detail cutting.
When you have finished in the sewing or paper craft room, take them into the garden where you can labour over every leaf and blossom. Here you will know that deadheading, shaping or pruning even the densest plants is as simple and quick as a precise, decisive snip with this precision tool. .
- Titanium blade coating is three times harder than steel and resists wear, scratches and corrosion
- Easy-open (Easy Action™ Technology) spring action reduces hand stress while cutting.
- Micro-Tip® blades offer unmatched cutting precision, especially in tight spaces.
- Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
- Scissors feature ultra-sharp, premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge that glides through fabric for clean cuts all the way to the tip
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control, reducing stress and are non-slip for safety.
- Right or left-handed use.
- Easy-open thumb lock provides safe storage and transportation
- Weight: 40g, Length: 153mm
- Manufactured in China to Fiskars USA exacting design specifications
- Lifetime warranty-see conditions
- Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation - USA
4.7 out of 5 Stars rating from 675 reviews at 2 March 2017
Warranty: Full Lifetime Warranty - This product is warranted to the purchaser to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer owns the product.