Hozelock 1347 Ecopower + Plus 2500 Pond Filter (6W UVC/240v) - HZL1347
The Ecopower+ is a high performance above ground filter system that combines mechanical and biological filtration and an integrated UVC.
Key Benefits Include:
- Combines mechanical and Kaldnes K3 biological filtration with a high wattage UVC to offer suberb filtration for your pond
- Comes with a Clearwater Guarantee
Water enters the filter through a stepped hosetail (20/25/32/40mm). From here it passes into the UV chamber. The UV chamber features a "turbulator" to ensure that the water is exposed correctly to the UV light produced by the 6w UV bulb. This clumps the algae that causes greenwater together. The water then passes through a venturi to aerate it.
The water passes into the bottom of the filter, passes through the biological media, and rises up through the foam filters. Waste in the bottom chamber can be desludged. The water exits through 40mm pipework
This filter will look after 107cm of fish, and has a maximum flow rate of 1100 lph.
The biological media provides a home for friendly bacteria. These bacteria purify the water and remove fish waste. The foam filters remove debris and solid waste. When this filter is sized correctly and installed/maintained to our instructions we guarantee clear-water.
EcoPower 2500+ Filter
- UV lamp eliminates green water algae
- Sprayhead distributes water over foam
- High outlet allows partial burying of filter to hide it
- Viewing Hatch to check correct functioning of filter
- Handles for easy lifting
- Waste in the bottom chamber can be desludged
EcoPower 2500 Specifications:
- Maximum Pond Size – 5000 litres
- Inlet Diameters – 20 - 25mm
- No. of Outlets – 1
- Diameter of Outlets – 20 - 25mm
- Maximum Flow Rates – 1250L / hr
- Ultra-Violet Bulb – 6 watt
Important: This product is NOT SUBMERSIBLE and must only be installed in an upright vertical position. Locate the Ecopower+ on firm, level ground where you can access it conveniently.