Innovation and design of pond equipment in UK since 1981
The Hozelock Aquaforce 4000-1582 is perfect as a low maintenance pump for the small to medium pond waterfall or low flowing creek.
This pump is the perfect match for the acclaimed Hozelock Bioforce Revolution 6000 (18W UVC) Biological Filter, model 1352.
- Vortex impeller, solids handling pump.
- The uniquely designed suit case style 2-layered strainer cage allows easy carrying and tool-free disassembly when required
- The strainer allows for either 2mm or 6mm particle size to pass through
- The 2mm gives protection to very small fish & wildlife Ultra reliable ceramic bearings, thrust washer & shaft for years of continuous use
- AUTOMATIC CUT-OUT - To help ensure your pump’s long life and to prevent damage, it is fitted with automatic thermal overload protection.
- Max Flow: 4000L/hr
- Max Head: 2.5m (meaning zero flow)
- Flow at 1m: 3000L/hr
- Will give a creek watercourse flow of approximately 320mm wide (3200L/hr) pumped to a 500mm height above the pond water surface
- Cable Length: 10m
- Power Consumption & Voltage: 50W 240V
- Attachments: Stepped hose tail (3/4"BSP male, 25, 32 & 40mm)
- Suggested tubing diameter: 25mm
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 275x235x125mm
- Weight: 2.95kg
- 3 + 2 ( 5-years - see conditions) on the pump excluding the impeller/rotor assembly: 3-year Guarantee if the pump becomes unserviceable from defective manufacture or materials. You are entitled to an additional 2-years if you register your purchase with Hozelock.com
We recommend 25mm or 32mm spiral ribbed tubing for this pump, or hard plumbed connection.