PondMAX All In One PM2600 is an all rounder when it comes to pond pump & filtration systems. It cleverly combines a powerful submersible pump along with a three stage pond filtration system and it even allows you to have your fountain heads of your choice. So forget plumbing in pump hoses and connections. This is a plug and play unit with no fuss installation.
The built-in UV clarifier enhances pond water clarity by combating green water algae for beautiful, crystal clean water. The filter foam captures all the unnecessary particles that float around in the pond and the bio-media makes sure that the biological living medium that is good for your pond is retained for that perfect pond. Even better it’s fish safe and your fishes can’t be any more happier! Want to know more, simply call us at 1300 733 113 to speak to your pump expert or continue reading for more information.
What’s so unique about the 3 stage pond filtration :
- Bio Media Filter: Provides environment for good bacteria to grow to reduce ammonia & other toxins in the pond and keep fishes healthy.
- Foam (Mechanical) filter: retains dead organic waste matter.
- UV Filter : clarifies the water by passing the pond water thru UV light rays that is safely enclosed in a Quartz tube, which cleans the water from algae matter and helps make the pond crystal clear
- Fully submersible unit
- Max head ht 2M
- Designed to operate 24/7 (continous rated)
- Multiple fountain nozzles to ensure aeration of water
- 12V Low voltage power system for safe in-pond operation
- Robust Impeller design with Ceramic shaft for long service life
- Built-in 11w UV clarifier
- 3 stage filtration
- Bio-media Filter - retains good bacteria that keeps your fish happy & healthy
- Foam filter - retains the hard particles that float around the pond
- UV Filter - clarifies the water from the algea matter and makes the pond crystal clear
- Code: 03PF312
- Max pond size without fish shaded (l): up to 4000 L
- Max pond size with fish full sunlight (l): 1000 L
- Max flow (l/h): 2200L/hr
- UV-C low voltage (w): 11W
- Cable length (m): 10m
- Power (w): 80W
- Measurements (mm) L x W x H: 380 x 270 x 130mm
UV Filter Care Tips :
- The UV Clarifier globe is made of Quartz glass. It is therefore fragile and must be handled with care
- Do not touch the UV lamp with bare hands. Always wear gloves
- The UVC bulbs should be changed at regular intervals, ideally prior to start of Spring to guarantee the full strength of UVC light. We recommend to change the UVC bulbs every 10-11 months – 7,000 to 8,000 operating hours.
- 1 year Manufacturer's warranty (motor only, excludes impeller & other parts)
- Any tampering/removal of warranty/identification labels or electrical components will void warranty
- Please read User Manual for further details & information