PondMAX offers an affordable yet resilient DIY range. Rock Around The Block is proud to be an authorised dealer for PondMAX product range.
Removes toxic Ammonia and Chloramine from ponds and makes tap water safe instantly for aquatic life.
Changing your pond water is essential for the health and survival of the fish. Harmful ammonia, nitrates, nitrites and other toxins will build up in the water over time due to surplus fish food, fish waste and other organic matter. These are harmful for aquatic life and hence it is crucial to change your pond water regularly.
Performing regular water changes is a way to prevent build-up of these substances in your pond water. This will also help to take some load off your pond filtration unit.
- PondMAX Pond Water Treatment & Conditioner removes Chlorine and Chloramine from standard tap water
- Neutralises Ammonia caused by fish waste
- Detoxifies and binds up harmful heavy metals
- Pets, Fish & Plant safe
- Contains Vitamin B that helps to reduce stress in fish
- Contains Aloe Vera & PVP to repair and replace slime coating on fish
- Container with dose control to prevent overdose
- PondMAX tested and proven high-quality formula
- Makes Tap water safe instantly for aquatic life
- Each 500ml bottle treats 6000 litres of pond water, meaning 1 ml will treat 12 litres of water.
- Perfect product for water changes
- Effective immediately
- Volume: 500ml
- Add 10ml to 120ml of water when setting up or new water is added to pond. Stir or agitate water slightly for even distribution.
- We recommend avoiding changing more than 10% of your garden pond water at any one time and maximum of 25% of the pond’s water in a month.
- Pond Capacity Estimation: The calculate the capacity of your pond in Litres multiply the value of Length (m), Width (m) and Depth (m) of the pond.
- If you are refilling your pond with fresh water, the water conditioner absolutely needs to be added to the pond before you add new water.