Well respected brand of pond equipment from China
Authorised Australian dealer - Trading 33 years
Full warranty support
Adding oxygen or pond aeration into a fish pond is very important for fish health, particularly in densely stocked koi fish ponds and in the summer months when oxygen levels decline. Fish will become visibly more active in an oxygen-rich pond.
SPARE PARTS (see our website) - We warehouse replaceable diaphragms & valves to ensure long term reliability.
The Resun Air Pump LP20 delivers with low noise a maximum air output of 1320L/hr (22 litres per minute), which is suitable for the smaller fish and koi ponds. It must be housed to be protected from dust ingestion. Dust will prematurely wear the rubber valves & diaphragms.
- Do not install any brand of air pump of this size in the lounge room unless you like a continuous low noise hum whilst watching TV. Place the pump in a non-habitable room, or outside, and then plumb air line tubing to the tank diffusers.
- To increase the life of the rubber diaphragms, the unit must have back pressure. See details below.
Also used for: Air lift water pumping & aeration, Aquaculture pond aeration, Commercial and industrial water aeration, Bubble baths
- Electromagmetic linear diaphragm technology
- Low noise. Decibel levels measured in a quiet room using A-frequency weighting with medium back pressure loading on the pump:
39dB(A)+/- at 3m from air pump, 44dB(A)+/- at 500mm from air pump. A quite room ambient noise level is 30dB(A)+/-
- Plastic body
- Voltage/Wattage: 240V / 17W
- Automatic thermal cut-out overload protection
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Max pressure: 28kPa
- Max air output: 1320L/hr (22 Litres/minute)
- Air pump outlet diameter: 16mm
- Must be set-up above the water level
- Important: Rated IPX4 (meaning - Should be placed in a low dust environment but will tolerate rain and light sprinkling)
- Maximum water depth for placed airstones or air diffuser: 2.2m
- For maximum diaphragm life, the pump must always be run with a back pressure load of approx 11 - 14kPa. This would give a noticeably sweeter sound to the pump hum. This can be created by air diffusers or air stones, in conjunction with a flow control valve if necessary
- Supplied with a plastic 6 outlet manifold to suit 4mm silicon air line. Block off outlets not used with a squirt of silicon sealer into the outlet
- Air Pump dimensions: 205mm(L) x 145mm(W) x 165mm(H)
- Weight: Air Pump: 2.25kg. Cartoned pump: 2.65kg
SPARE PARTS for the two LP-20 versions (see our website). Good preventative maintenance practice is to replace the 2 x diaphragms at least every 18 months.
WARRANTY: 2 year warranty (Motor only) - excludes rubber diaphragms & valves
See our full range of Air Pumps for Ponds and Septic Sewage Tanks