Propex® Geotextiles are manufactured to ISO 9001 quality assurance procedures.
Propex® nonwoven geotextiles are manufactured from the extrusion of fibres which are then laid down on a manufacturing “bed” and then needle punched to entangle the fibres such that a dimensionally stable product is formed. Some additional thermal treatment is then applied to further improve the strength of the geotextile. Because of this manufacturing process non-woven geotextiles are generally best used in applications of drainage, filtration and protection.
Polypropylene geotextiles are highly durable & resistant to all naturally occuring soil acids and alkalis, and unaffected by fungi or bacteria
We supply Propex® Geotextiles - See product data sheet on each product.
Propex AS501 grade (2m & 4m widths x 200m length rolls) or cut to length off the roll.
Propex AS801 grade (2m & 4m widths x 115m length rolls) or cut to length off the roll.
- As membrane protection
- Clean worksite to prevent contamination of EPDM liner seaming & detailing processes
- Stabilisation of driveways or terraces with slabs
- As an impact sound suppression material under flooring
- As drainage geotextile medium under temporary roads, permanent roads, parking areas and paths
- As a protective cover over building materials
- Also use Propex Geotextiles as an interlayer to avoid surface scratches. Use it in your sand box to separate sand from the soil. Use it as a wind shield, or to line your flower boxes. Even use it in the boot of the car as carpet - the list is endless
Geotextile Underlay Fabric