Pressurised pond filters are actually compact sealed barrels. They are effectively a very efficient sewage treatment plant for the pond. They must never be used or considered as a pond cleaner or vacuum cleaner.
Check out the Hozelock Bioforce Revolution - new technology
Pressurised filtration without clogging or flow loss
Hozelock Bioforce Revolution is the preferred choice for:
- Taronga Zoo Sydney - ponds for the Herpitofauna (reptile & amphibian) division
- Western Sydney University - ponds for research into the Bellinger River Snapping Turtle (Myuchelys georgesi)
- Adelaide Zoo - ponds for the breeding programme for the Western Swamp Tortoise (Pseudemydura umbrina)
- Symbio Wildlife Park Zoo - ponds for breeding the Bellinger River Snapping Turtle (Myuchelys georgesi)
- Elizabeth Macarthur Agricultural Institute,(Menangle NSW) NSW Dept of Primary Industry (Aquatics reseach programme)
- Australian Reptile Park - Aussie Ark conservation project for breeding the endangered Manning River Turtle
- Alexandra Park Zoo Bundaberg Qld - Turtle pond display
All our units come with an integrated ultra violet light (UVC) module which helps maintain crystal clear water. This means that the beneficial bacteria within the barrel, the biological component, can get on with the job of reducing water toxicity. The UVC lamp will virtually eliminate the clogging of the foams & bio-media with green suspended algae spores which makes up green soupy water. The more natural the pond, the less requirement there is for the use of the UVC light.
We keep consumable spare parts including the annual UVC lamp for all our units.
For smaller ponds we would recommend the Hozelock EasyClear range of All-in-one system.
Pressurised pond filters