Fiskars L31 PowerGear™ Anvil Lopper (S) 387mm Handy-sized Lightweight Lopper 1000581
Pruning trees is often one of a gardener's trickiest challenges.
Usually, whether for green wood or dry dead wood, the choice of anvil or bypass lopper is the deciding factor.
However, with lopper our range, there's a tool for every task.
A clear cut winner
No matter what type of trees you have, or how thick their branches are, you can be sure we have a lopper to help keep them properly pruned.
More powerful than pruners and more accurate than saws, loppers are ideal for cutting larger branches.
Add ingenious mechanisms like PowerGear and PowerLever, as well as longer and shorter arms for increased force, and you have a clear cut winner on your hands.
PowerGear™ Anvil Lopper (S) L31
Fiskars PowerGear™ Anvil Lopper (S) L31 is a handy-sized lopper for a wide variety of smaller cutting jobs but one which still packs cutting power above its weight. The handles are made from FiberComp to make them extremely lightweight and strong which is further enhanced by SoftGrip covered handles for increased comfort. As with other members of the PowerGear™ family, the patented PowerGear™ mechanism makes the cutting 3 times easier compared to standard mechanisms, which is a great advantage. The upper blade is made from high quality hardened carbon steel ensuring that they can be sharpened and hold an edge for longer. The quality of the blade is further enhanced by a non stick PTFE coating on upper blade to reduce friction and make cutting and cleaning easier. The anvil blade made from FiberComp enables easier cutting of hard, dry wood, which is the purpose of anvil loppers.
- Anvil branch cutters for dry and hard wood
- For pruning branches up to 3.5 cm in diameter
- Suitable for cutting dry and hard growth
- For right and left handed users
- Work comfortably thanks to lightweight handle
- Clean Cut: Non stick coating on the blade for a smooth and clean cut
- PowerGear Mechanism makes the cutting 2.5 times easier compared to standard mechanisms
- Long life product, Stainless steel, Easy sharpening of the cutting blade
(Diamond file sold separately in the maintenance kit)
- Finnish design
- Manufacturer Warranty : 25-years
Length : 387mm
Width : 195mm
Height : 120mm