Hozelock Jet Spray Pro Gun - 2687
Ultra Tough die-cast zinc alloy body with comfortable soft touch ergonomics jet & spray gun.
Insulated handle makes it ideal for hot water use.
Supplying 75% of the garden watering market in Great Britain
We hold large stocks for instant shipping
The robust metal & plastic gun combines an Ultra Tough zinc alloy body with comfortable soft touch ergonomics for use as a class-leading jet & spray gun.
This spray gun is delightful to use & classed as a quality garden watering tool with a no-hassle 3-year warranty.
Commonly sort after for heavy duty use in:
- Commercial nurseries
- Concrete batching plants
- Commercial food preparation areas for washing down with hot water. The handle is well insulated.
- Die-cast metal body provides exceptional strength.
- Soft touch elastomer coating makes the gun extremely durable & comfortable to hold.
- The gun features a 3/4" BSP female tough plated removable male metal male inlet click-on end.
- Trigger lock.
- Rear flow control.
- Features jet, cone & fast-fill spray options making it ideal for all cleaning tasks.
- Weight: 520g
- Sand & dirt allowed to get inside the inlet will generally jam the shut-off valve and trigger. This will prevent complete shut-off. Prevent this from happening by keeping the gun attached to the hose or storing it away in the garden shed. On this model, the trigger mechanism can be fully disassembled with care. Phone for guidance if required.
Maintenance tip: A squirt of Spray Silicone Oil down into the inlet as required will maintain seals and keep the gun trigger functioning perfectly.
Warranty: 3 Year Guarantee