Hozelock Sprayer Telescopic Lance - 4107
Replacement assembly for some Hozelock pressure & all knapsack sprayers with Part No. 4105, Z42114 or Z44185 handle trigger assembly. Extends from 50cm to 85cm
We hold large stocks for instant shipping
Please note: It will not fit the original style Hozelock 4104 trigger handle assembly.
Telescopic - This wand extends from 50cm compressed to to 85cm extended.
- Hozelock Killaspray Knapsack Pressure Sprayers 4522, 4526, 4816, 4820, 4612, 4616, 4912 & 4916.
- Hozelock Killaspray Plus 4905, 4907 & 4910.
- Hozelock Killaspray Premier Plus 4413, 4415, 4418.
- Hozelock Killaspray latest models 4505, 4507 4130, 4510 4130, 4705, 4707, 4710, 4805, 4807
- Hozelock Backpack Pressure Sprayer Plus 16L - 4716
- Hozelock Backpack Pressure Sprayer Plus 12L - 4712
- Hozelock Backpack Pressure Sprayer Plus 16L - 4716A
- Hozelock Backpack Pressure Sprayer Plus 12L - 4712A
Hint for when using a lance style garden sprayer:
- If spray still comes out of the nozzle when the trigger is closed, this is caused by compressed air bubbles in the lance tube. On first use for the day and between each charge always spray into the air or high up onto a wall or post to purge this air out of the lance tube through the nozzle. The spray will then shut-off instantly. This applies to all pressurised lance type sprayers, no matter what brand. If you extend a telescopic lance during use, air will be drawn in through the nozzle & so the same purging procedure will need to be repeated.