Hozelock Garden Pressure Sprayer 3L (max fill) 4505
- Buy 6 for $29.98 each and save 11%
Last Drop Technology - all liquid is drawn from the bottle.
Made in Birmingham UK
Last drop technology from the class leaders in plastic garden sprayers
The standard sprayer range provides easy, accurate and cost effective application of water, water-soluble insecticides, pesticides, fungicides and fertilisers.
The 5L container of this Hozelock 3L (maximum effective fill) sprayer, model 4505, is a multipurpose, effective pressure sprayer for outdoor use. It is designed to pressurise a maximum of 3L of water based liquid.
You can convert this unit into a dedicated handy camping shower with the addition of the Hozelock PortaShower Rose Head Trigger Handle Assembly (Hozelock 4115)
Practical features include:
- Durable ergonomic easy hold handle
- Maximum 3L of sprayable capacity from the 5L bottle (2L for air pressurisation)
- Approximately x 23 pumps = empty sprayer
- Translucent, graduated bottle for accurate chemical mixing and dosing
- Wide filling aperture enables easy wash-out & also allows all the components to be placed inside the bottle for storage
- Fibreglass lance
- 1.3m flexible sprayer hose
- Variable jet - conical - mist spray nozzle
- Base drain point - gone is the dip tube concept
- Made in Birmingham UK
Understanding the use of this sprayer:
- If spray still comes out of the nozzle when the trigger is closed, this is caused by compressed air bubbles in the lance tube and nozzle assembly. On first use for the day and between each charge always raise the hose & nozzle up & spray into the air or high up onto a wall or post to purge this air out of the lance tube through the nozzle. The spray will then shut-off instantly. This applies to all pressurised lance type sprayers, no matter what brand. If you extend a telescopic lance during use, air will be drawn in through the nozzle & so the same purging procedure will need to be repeated to remove the air that is now in the nozzle assembly.
- *max fill level is stated in order to provide a sufficient air gap for pressurisation of the bottle
Guarantee: 1 year (Bottle & pump) and 1 year (O-rings/seals) against defects in manufacture - See conditions in booklet