Aqualux Stainless Steel 12V-24V Inground/In-deck/In-path Square Uplight - AUL-04-SS-316
Designed to be flush mounted into a concrete pathway or timber deck. Latest model with 3.3mm thick square cover plate.
12V-24V MultiVoltage LED or Halogen drop-in bulb option - please select.
Consider the 24V MultiVoltage LED globe advantage. Lower Wattage - very long cable runs on 24V with 3.3mm² cable
Surface Mount IP65 12V 316 Stainless Steel Deck Light Uplight - Designed to be flush mounted into a concrete pathway or a machined round recess through a timber deck. Latest model with 3.3mm thick architectural 316 grade stainless steel square cover plate.
Consider our latest technology MultiVoltage 24V - 12V AC or DC 4W LED globe advantage. Lower Wattage - very long cable runs when powered by 24V using thin 3.3mm² cable
- You will need to connect this low voltage light fitting to Low Voltage cable and 12V or 24V Transformer
- Quality engineered construction designed for optimal outdoor performance
- Machined solid & spun sheet architectural grade 316 stainless steel
- Includes heavy PVC sleeve for fixing into the deck/path into which the 12V stainless steel light is slip-fit mounted
- Large section silicon rubber sealed
- 8mm thick glass lens with 52mm aperture
- IP65 Rated for full in-ground or in-deck use
- Cable length (Fly lead) - Twin wired 6.5mm round flex approx 300mm long
- Suits 12V 20W or 35W MR16 dichroic halogen bulbs & MR16 LED (max 50mm diameter bulb x max 60mm long - not including pins)
- Weight: 0.58kg
For Aqualux 24V/12V Voltage Drop Calculator regarding cable sizing & distance, click link
This stainless steel light has a 35W max rating. 50W halogen bulbs are not permitted.
Warranty: 2 year limited manufacturing fault warranty.
Manufacturer: Telectran Aqualux